Friday, September 13, 2013

I totally want to find an old dresser on Craigslist for free and redo it in this color :) My goal when we get a house is to have a room full of the many different Tiffany Blue ideas I have on Pinterest :) Hey, a girl can dream!! ;)

The Dirty Jean Co. logo, by Simon Walker
The Dirty Jean Co. logo, by Simon Walker
I totally want to find an old dresser on Craigslist for free and redo it in this color :) My goal when we get a house is to have a room full of the many different Tiffany Blue ideas I have on Pinterest :) Hey, a girl can dream!! ;)
I totally want to find an old dresser on Craigslist for free and redo it in this color :)  My goal when we get a house is to have a room full of the many different Tiffany Blue ideas I have on Pinterest :)  Hey, a girl can dream!! ;)
Bakery
Bakery
cute cakes.
cute cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment