Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fundamentals: Buttercream Frosting. (Explanation of different kinds of frosting and a recipe.) "Although I have made several types of buttercream frosting recipes, this one is by far my favorite due to its flavor, simplicity, and smooth texture."

Tiffany & Co, 5th Avenue, New York
Tiffany & Co, 5th Avenue, New York
cute bakery
cute bakery
Fundamentals: Buttercream Frosting. (Explanation of different kinds of frosting and a recipe.) "Although I have made several types of buttercream frosting recipes, this one is by far my favorite due to its flavor, simplicity, and smooth texture."
Fundamentals: Buttercream Frosting. (Explanation of different kinds of frosting and a recipe.) "Although I have made several types of buttercream frosting recipes, this one is by far my favorite due to its flavor, simplicity, and smooth texture."
more cupcakes
more cupcakes
Bakery
Bakery

No comments:

Post a Comment