Thursday, November 28, 2013

Strawberry Napoleon..I cracked up reading her story. I did this exact same thing at Disney! Once I found these little things we went every night of out trip and got dessert in the little bakery then watched the fireworks.

nyc
nyc

Download whole gallery
bread.
bread.

Download whole gallery
Love it!
Love it!

Download whole gallery
Strawberry Napoleon..I cracked up reading her story. I did this exact same thing at Disney! Once I found these little things we went every night of out trip and got dessert in the little bakery then watched the fireworks.
Strawberry Napoleon..I cracked up reading her story. I did this exact same thing at Disney! Once I found these little things we went every night of out trip and got dessert in the little bakery then watched the fireworks.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment