Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pink Velvet Cupcake Recipe ****MY TAKE: Brynn requested these yesterday for her FHE treat. While they were tasty, I don't know that they were any better than my normal homemade cupcakes (just add pink dye), and the frosting was tasty, but a pain - I'll stick with my old white chocolate frosting recipe...

BAKERY in Oporto / Paulo Merlini - ?????
BAKERY in Oporto / Paulo Merlini - ?????
Bakery
Bakery
The best homemade sugar cookies with buttercream frosting on iheartnaptime.com #recipes #desserts
The best homemade sugar cookies with buttercream frosting on iheartnaptime.com #recipes #desserts
Pink Velvet Cupcake Recipe ****MY TAKE: Brynn requested these yesterday for her FHE treat. While they were tasty, I don't know that they were any better than my normal homemade cupcakes (just add pink dye), and the frosting was tasty, but a pain - I'll stick with my old white chocolate frosting recipe...
Pink Velvet Cupcake Recipe ****MY TAKE: Brynn requested these yesterday for her FHE treat. While they were tasty, I don

No comments:

Post a Comment